Success after sacrifice...

So, This is part 2 when I started pursuing B.Ed. it never been easy to me with two small kids. I used to go my college at 9.30 pm and returned at 4.30 pm with lots of home assignments. At starting it was so difficult to me to leave my 8 months child at home for a long time. He was totally dependent on me but somehow I managed. 

 I used to leave home after completing my all work at home. I always kept 2 Parathas with jem for my kids. One of my friend suggested me to engage my children in watching cartoon so that they could be stuck with t.v and avoid moving here and there. I liked the idea and applied it and it worked for me for sometime. 

After some days my younger son started a strange behavior. He used to cried a lot at the time of leaving home for college. This was little difficult to me to leave him in this situation. So my sister in law asked me to take my younger son with her for somedays. I said ok we can try. It was quite difficult to me to send my 8 month son with my sister in law but i thought it will be good for him as she will take care of him whole day. I daily talked to her for his behavior i was missing him so much so I went to her house and got back to my son with me. I cried so much and analyzed my decision one more time. I was thinking should I continue with my studies or i should take care of my children?

 

I would like to know your opinions in this matter in comments.....



Comments

Post a Comment