When there is a Supreme Power to hold you

Hi Friends

I have already shared my restarting of higher studies. How I started pursuing my dreams. So, Let's discuss the hardest time for me. After thinking a lot i decided to continue with my studies and manage with situation. My mother in law was not in favor of it. According to her my first priority was to take care of my children. I also realized it but i knew if i quit B.Ed. it won't be able to get admission in DEI again. I was doing all about for my children.

One day i was talking to my mother and i was very sad because of this burden. My mother suggested me to send my children with her for few days. I said yes with heavy hearts and I sent them with my mom. But as usual a mother can not be happy after leaving her children away from her so as I was. I was not happy to send them far away from me. So after a week I went to my mom's house and bring them back and decided to keep them with me.

One day when I was at college and children were alone at home my elder son Kunal who is very naughty inserted a wire into a circuit. He was trying to copy his father as he do such things when needed on electricity faults. It was shocking when i saw that one wire was inside the socket and other was outside. It was a heart stopping  scene for me. I thanked to my God (Mata Rani ) to whom i prayed daily to take care of children after me.

There is one more incident which could be  really fatal but again it was the hidden power who always saves my children. One day when i was at college and returned home at 5pm. I saw one of my son is sleeping on sofa and again kunal was watching TV.  I felt a smell of Moov a pain relief ointment.  I asked him about it he said abhi was complaining headache so I massaged by this ointment. I felt good that he is so caring for his brother. I took rest of sometime and i tried to awake my younger son bt he did not awake. Generally it never happened that he slept in such sound sleep. A doubt came in my mind, i called him and asked what else you did with him he said i gave him a syurp. I told him show me which syrup? He showed me. Than i again asked tell me everything truth if you have given anything other than this syrup. He started telling truth that they were playing doctor and patient and kunal as a doctor have given him 4 syrup to take it and masseged him with different ointments. I was again Schocked i slept him and called my husband to take my son to a dr. After some treatment and medication he opened his eyes. He was looking fine and again i thanked to the Mata Rani (Maa Durga). 

She was so caring and kind to us. In every situation that supreme power helps me. Whether it was Maa Durga, Shiv Shankar or My brother Bihari ji.

Thanks in advance for reading my blog.

Comments

Post a Comment