Success after Sacrifice

 Success after Sacrifice ...

I am often asked how i managed my Higher Studies after my marriage? So, here the journey starts with my marriage ...

As usual in Indian family girls are married by their parents in early age. I was married in the age of 21 when I was pursuing my M.Com. first year. I was very ambitious from my childhood and I was good in study too. when first time my father told me that somebody is visiting our home for my marriage purpose. I was in shock!

How can you do this with me? I had not even completed my Post graduation. I wanted to enjoy my life and was not prepared for marriage. But as a traditional father my Papa convinced me that it will take 2 or 3 years. It is not easy to find a good man in first time so just chill and do the formalities. What could I do? Unfortunately or we can say fortunately in a first attempt we found a suitable family for me and I got married in December 2004.

Here I found my life totally changed. I was supposed to do household work efficiently but I was not good in that. But we do not go deep in this matter....(I have so many stories related to this). I was Mom of two baby boys till 2007.

Suddenly I started getting frustrated that it was not my aim. I will have to start my journey again. I talked to my husband in this matter and he agreed and allowed me to pursue my studies but with conditions. First I had to choose either banking sector or teaching sector along with responsibility of entire family. I said Yes to him and selected teaching profession as my modified aim.

I Filled form for entrance exams in Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra as it was renowned university at Agra and from Jodhpur University. I got admission in both the universities but I selected my home town university for pursuing my dream along with the responsibilities of a joint family and two baby boys aged 2.5 years and 8 months respectively.

Will share the challenges and commitments in next blog..

Thanks for reading 

I would greatly appreciate your comments on this article  

 

Comments

  1. Yes my dear तुमने ये साबित कर दिया कि परिस्थिति जैसी भी हो अगर मन मे कुछ करने की इच्छा हो तो कुछ भी असंभव नहीं है तुम इसका जीता जगता उदाहरण हो I proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. हर सम-विषम परिस्थिति का सामना करते हुए आपने संघर्ष करते हुए चुनोतियों को स्वीकार किया है।असम्भव को संभव किया है आपने।।लीक से हटकर आपने खुद अपना रास्ता तय किया है और आज एक कीर्तिमान स्थापित किया है।। I am proud of you..Jay-Hind ..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment